Monday, April 23, 2007

Risk

In life theres always this risk factor that comes into play......the more greater the risk the more sweet the result turns out to be or at least we hope it turns out that way. I dont know the last time i took risk in any way........proposed someone that was way outta my league; nah, dont recall any, went for something against the wishes my family or anyone dear; not that i can recall off..........no wonder sometimes i feel im just living a monotonous cyclic life with no thrills nor any spills , not that i would prefer any. But, anyways, its high time ive risked somethin, its time i tried something different , its time i truly even amaze myself..........dont want my life to be somethin like this............

4 comments:

Axim said...

heh... you are hell of a risk yourself.. frenship... da' ship seems risk sometime Mr. BLG... so anyways the other risks can be your frenship and mine with prawesh bro' he is cute and dangerous just like you... ani anyways the parties u get to go like the ones... yesterday's do offer a room for taking risk which u neglect or bypass or maybe i am unable to notice... the point is ur life cant be dull man.. u make it or not..common admit it ...

प्रज्वल said...

Hey, nice to hear from you. Good luck for UNO.

Sugam said...

ok, i admit it......but whats with the prawesh thing, i got confused ? and im tryin to make my life a less dull, will tell bout that later......

prawesh said...

what the hell is going on ppl? why i am involved in every risk thing? Do u feel like taking a greater risk being my fren? If so, what's the risk on that, plz tell me. I would know myself better.