Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ich brauche ein Motorrad!

I think i really have to get a bike soon. its getting more hectic day by day. from tomorrow onwards im serious about that. also, ich habe mein pruefung von Monntag und habe ich nichts gelernt. I have to start studying otherwise that too will turn out bad (natuerlich!). so have to get my "weil", "obwohl","ob", nominative, akkusative,dativ,genetiv and all those sentences correct, i need to brush upon my grammar and learn how to write a proper letter to my friend in Germany. so short time and so much to cover. I think i should practice more, ich denke nur and mache sehr wenig, das ist schlecht, so von heut nacht oder morgen studiere ich sehr nett. Auf Wiederschreiben!!

FIRST LOSS.


AH! who'll e'er those days restore,

Those bright days of early love
Who'll one hour again concede,

Of that time so fondly cherish'd!
Silently my wounds I feed,
And with wailing evermore

Sorrow o'er each joy now perish'd.
Ah! who'll e'er the days restore

Of that time so fondly cherish'd.


- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe, 1789.


No comments: