Sunday, February 25, 2007

Schwarzes Stern

Behemoth – Demigod, at times reminded me of Morbid Angel but with more screeching vocals. Overall very listenable black metal, even though blacks not really my kinda thing)

Vader – Art of War / Impressions in Blood, This is 12 minutes of intense blast beats, riffs, solos, bass, screaming to give your ears some satisfaction. As always, vader have maintained their usual sound (somewhat monotonous) but still with immense satisfaction guaranteed. Impressions…….is also of the same angst, but I think 12 minutes of art…is better than 12 minutes of impressions……..

Schwarzes Stern, it seems shines for me no longer. All of a sudden there is nothing. I don’t even know hat happened. I guess I had seen it coming from the beginning itself but it would turn out so abrupt, I had no clue. Guess the curse, still hasn’t gone away. No matter how hard I try to justify everything and try not to let it go. It just seems to find its way to just bring everything into ruins. I still haven’t been able to find the real culprit in all the cases I have encountered it. No amount of pleading, begging, explaining, lamenting or even crying can make any thing better. It’s just a sad state of things. How I wished this one wouldn’t just poof away but to no avail it seems was totally out of my hands after all. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this but I guess I must have committed something so heinous that I have been paying for it ever since. All I ever wanted was an “Ohr”, for my “Geschichten”. From the beginning itself everything was short lived. Everything was a lie.

No comments: